Melbourne Cup – The race that stops a nation
232 DAYS TO GO
Today is one of the biggest sporting occasions in Australia. The Melbourne Cup, this is the race that stops a nation.
Bart Cummings saddles the favourite this year, Bart has already won 12 previous cups and looks likely to add to his tally, So You Think, looks likely to start the shortest priced favourite in 50 years.
For what its worth my top 4 , there are 24 horses running, are,
1. So You Think – looks a champion and will probably win, but at $3.00 is a very short price
2. Shoot Out – Has been following so you think home in most races and will like the wet.
3. Descarado – Gai Waterhouse is another top trainer and the horse won the Caulfield Cup.
4. Harris tweed – New Zealand’s best chance of picking up the race.
- So You Think you can win the Melbourne Cup? (3news.co.nz)
Featured Photo is a view from the John Peel Tent