241 DAYS TO GO
Saturday was another awesome day at Glastonbury. The weather was awesome, the bands were incredible the atmosphere electric.
Just another day at Glastonbury 10.
The disappointments for the day were Reef and the Billy Bragg round up. Reef were truly awful.
Finished the night off with a few drinks and went and saw Rev and the Makers at an outdoor area in the dance village.
- U2 drop Glastonbury return hint (bbc.co.uk)
- U2 hint at headlining Glastonbury 2011 (guardian.co.uk)
- 2012 Glastonbury Festival Canceled Due To London Olympics! (perezhilton.com)
- Glastonbury to skip a year in 2012 as toilets head to London (guardian.co.uk)
- Glastonbury 2011 to Feature Beyoncé? (spinner.com)